Sunday, March 3, 2013

Shopping in Dongdaemun

Shopping in Dongdaemun

         After Church today,I met up with Jacob and Kennth to go shopping at Dongdaemun market. After getting the jackets stolen at Monkey Beach, they needed to get new ones! IT IS SOOOOOOOO COLD IN KOREA. I am so happy I brought my Northface Jacket!

Dongdaemun market has open markets as well as shopping center with more individual sellers in a mall-like building and a actual mall, so lots of shopping opportunities.

The street market area: 





We also walked by a whole street/block of pets/animals it was really cool!

To get to the mall and Shopping Center area, we missed or couldn't find the walkway to cross the street so we walked across a bridge thing lol! ITS LEGAL TO DO SO!




Under the bridge

the path to cross over, A little scary lol :p



The Mall Area:
This is where i got some clothes from! the market was inside a huge mall-like building




The buildings were all interestingly shaped
The Mall: 




Lol!  They Are such Good Shopping Buddies! They watched me argue the prices lol and gave their opinions on what i was buying! I went prepared knowing how to say "too expensive" and" Make it cheaper" in Korean

we thought this was funny!


Coolest mittens/gloves ever!!!!!!

Had to try one of them on!

Inside the mall: So Cool especially since i used to play the cello

What I bought today:

Dress & Top :)

I will Definitely Go back to Dongdaemun Market! I only got to see the 1rst floor and there is still like 3/4 more floors of women clothing lol 

Street Food:

As usual we go past A LOT of Street food, most i want to try but i cant spend all my money on Food! But everything looks/smells sooooooo good!

This was like a corndong but inside was a hot dog and the outside is french-fries/chips! Isnt this the Best invention ever?!?!?!?!!? Didnt try it but i will sometime!


Kenneth says it was really Good!


Dinner: Marinated Chicken Galbi (YUMMY!!!!)


Its almost like korean BBQ but instead they cook it for you but still in front of you at your table.


So School Starts Tomorrow I have a 10:30am first class so im going to get some sleep now!

BYE!






No comments:

Post a Comment