Wednesday, March 6, 2013

School Days

School Days


So just  a quick update nothing exciting!

I am starting to settle in on my classes, although im considering switching to another section for one of them because i dont like how the professor teaches but we'll see. it is really nice knowing Do Yoon and SanSing because i know at least 2 familiar faces in my classes.

Today for Lunch I met with He Won the girl i met yesterday and she introduced me to one of her friends. We went to Dos Tacos, which is slightly like a korean spin on Mexican food. It was good, i had a chicken quesadilla. He Won and I realized how much we had in common in terms of future and career aspirations, which was really cool. We definitely will be hanging out more and I am so happy i met her.

The GWU students had a short meeting with the dean and some other administrative people from the school of engineering! They wanted to check in on us and see how we are doing. They were very surprised to know we had no complaints and also that we liked Korean Food! lol

Im looking forward to our banquet/research symposium, apparently Dean Dolling will be there also.
We also asked about the possibility of getting internships and the Dean says there is a possibility he can get us internships at Samsung!!!!! I love this place!!!!!

Everything is kind of slowing down, not really going out as much since school is back in session and im kind of sick. The weekend is coming up and KUBA has some events planned so im excited!


Thats it for now! To my friends at GWU Yahyyyyyyy Snow Day! and Yahy Macklemore for spring fest!!!!! kinda of jealous but I LOVE KOREA so i'll get over it lol! GOOD LUCK ON FINALS GUYS!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment