Thursday, March 14, 2013

MY BIRTHDAY & WHITE DAY

MY BIRTHDAY & WHITE DAY

Yahy! So yesterday was my birthday and I had such a wonderful time one of the best birthdays ever! Not only was it my birthday but in korea it is also known as "white Day" White day is like another valentines day but on white day guys give girls gifts. 

So the day started of a little slow. I had a 9am and a quiz!!!!  After the quiz Doo Young my first friend got me a gift!
me and Dooyoung

Me :)


He Got me Ferrero Rocher! One of my favourite chocolates !!!

After that I hung out with He Won, my friend i met on science campus!


yahy!!!!!
She Also got me a gift, i'll show you the picture later! She is sooo awesome, so happy i met her! :)

After that i met up with alix and i had lunch with her group, Group 7! it was really cool, got to make new friends! AND I THERE WAS SOMEONE ELSE IN KUBA WITH THE SAME BIRTHDAY!!! :)


sooo happy

Me and Alix <3

our lunch sooo  yumy it was like vegetable soup

Alix's buddies, soo nice! fashionistos!
The guy on the left gave me a lolipop for my birthday/white-day lol

MY BIRTHDAY MATE!!!!!!

She brough me some of her birthday cake. She was soo Nice!


My new friend Ava, who is also from New Jersey! and we are the same age lol! So that makes 3 of us who are really young! 

soo cute!

Then i went to my next class! In sociology we are split in groups and one of the guys in my group bought me a cake and sent it to me on ka kao talk and i went to go pick it up at Cafe Bene! Everyone in Korea is soooooo nice. The all wanted to get me gifts and i was so shocked!

My first set of gifts:

Chocolate from Dooyoung, Cake from my classmate, Lolipop from Alix's Buddy, Lotion from He Won :)





The Cake was Delicious!
After class i went home to change for my dinner, and then went to korean beginners class lol!

So excited lol!


 So I made a reservation at a BBQ resturant and invited all my closest friends! I couldn't believe so many people were going come! by the afternoon 23 people were showing up for dinner! after dinner more people ended up coming so almost 30 People came to celebrate with me!!! So soo happy and grateful for my new friends i made! They are all so Awesome!

Pictures:

Ruby <3                                                                Alix <3


BBQ time!

Sjoerd :)

Tootsie roll, MJ, Ga Young

:) Mark and Lisanee

:) SJoerd, Eun Sol

Merike and Holly <3

:)

Phoebe <3 
BBQ



Digging in

Yahy!!!!





Cake from the GW CLan <3
(Cake #1)

Hee Sun! My first KU friend! :)

Aww my guy friends are soo awesome!

Soo happy i was crying!

Yahy!!!!!

Cake was Delicious!!!!

Ruby, Shayda <3

Shayda!


After dinner we went to another place, a beer and chicken place. where the people  who couldnt make it to dinner were :)
On my way there guess who was coming???? Hee Dong an Kyuwon from GW last semester!


Kyuwon, Hee dong, Derrick :)



Cake # 2: IT WAS DELICOUS!!!!!!!

I dont have pictures of Cake #3, which was from my KUBA Group. Thank You all, I am so touched by how nice everyone was!

More Pictures:

hahaha


:)

B-day Cake time :)

My uonni's <3

I started crying again, sooo happy!!!

All My gifts:

Thank You Holly

My uonnis: MJ, Eunsol, Ga Young <3

:)

Shayda, Hee Sun

Ruby

Mareike and my cake figurs lol

Johhny Gave me a huge lollipop

:)



Yahhy!


Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
To everyone who wished me happy birthday and came to celebrate with me! I will never forge my 19th bday!

So excited to go to Lotte world today and continue celebrating!!










2 comments: