Monday, August 19, 2013

Im Coming Home...Coming Home!

From the second week i was in korea, i dreaded the idea of me leaving. This may sound really cheesy
or cliche but Seoul really does steal your Soul!

South Korea is an amazing country and I am so happy and grateful to have had such a wonderful study abroad experience! Although i am sad to leave I am also happy to see my family and friends and return to school and work towards making my other dreams come true.

I will miss my seoul family and friends but its not Goodbye but See you later guys! Saranghe

On the morning of the day I left. I met up with a fellow classmate and also member of my acapella group who i had not seen in a while nor said my goodbyes. we met up at a cafe and I brought my camera so i got to take a polaroid pic! Yahy!

Myoungho oppa


After i went home to finish packing a bit and then rushed right back out for my last Korean Meal! Camjatang! As you all should know, Camjatang is one of if not my favourite korean dish! It is beef-rib soup and Camjatang unlike Galbitang is spicier!

I met up with Terris and Sam and were later joined by Dubhan and Peter ssi! During my meal i began crying. im actually proud of myself for getting this far without crying! High School Dayo would have cried the whole week prior probably haha! Terris was there to save the day by telling funny stories which i proceeded to laugh and cry but mostly laugh.
yummy!


I got to take a polaroid pic with the ajuma that worked at the restaurant. She is such a sweetheart and i for sure will go back to visit her when next i am back.

After lunch i went home brough all my luggage down and said goodbye to the ajussi( old man) that owned the hostel! He told my buddy, MJ, that i am the best foreign resident he ever had that i was so nice and respectful! How nice! i think he liked that i always tried to speak to him in korean haha. He even met my mum when she was here haha.
see not that much stuff!


Of to the airport! We took the airport bus that was across the street from my hostel. it cost KRW14000. On the bus we talked about all our group meetings and memories it was soo cool! I even started crying. 

At the airport for theand the moment of truth?!?!? MY LUGGAGE WAS Overweight! but the worst part was the lady also weighted my carry-on and bag-pack and made me transfer things to my luggage! Not only did i pay for an extra-luggage but also for overweight. Air Canada also would not send my luggage directly to Newark!?!?! Whatt??  So i was a little angry but it prolonged the crying.

After Ga Young, MJ and I continued to take pictures. Also edit and reshoot the film Ga Young unni was making while we were online! Then i had to leave. As i walked through customs i was sobbing pretty hard, i was kind of embarrassed!





So many mixed emotions haha!

And for our video, go on fb :P



Miss you guys already! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment