Friday, August 16, 2013

Goodbyes: Part II

Internship

As you guys know this summer I took classes and worked in a power systems lab! This is my last week so i haven't being going to work but i told them i would come today to say bye!

Earlier i hung out with Sohee from Logs( my acapella group). We got lunch and coffee.

It is so hot today we felt like we were going to pass out! 

Sohee unni! she's such a cutie!



jim-tak: Soy sauce, noodle, chicken, chili peppers, and potatoes= Yummy

we went to go get coffee after. She took me to this back stree of anam street that i had never been before. There were these two really cool cafe's we ended in Cafe Port.



My awesome drink, The Orange Shot! It looks more like a cocktail than a coffee drink haha!



While i was the cafe i wrote my thank you letters and asked sohee her opinions on gifts for my coworkers! I ended up getting the room i worked in a cake and the two other people in another room chocolates! They were so shocked and appreciative :)

He is so nice and funny! Although he  always beat me when we played games during lunch time!

Sejun oppa, I met at a frieds birthday party hahah

hyowun onni. She was like my best friend at work. Really really nice!

Friends from the other room, they are so funny!


 people from the other building.

I actually cried! I was so embarrassed! It was such a great learning experience and great way to practice my korean! I am so grateful for the experience!



No comments:

Post a Comment