Monday, August 12, 2013

Goodbyes: Logs

LoGs Acapella Group

Im sure you guys remeber my long recount of how I found out about my acapella group and audition process. Joining my acapella group was one of the best experiences of Study Abroad. Very few other exchange students joined a club and at the Study Abroad orientation before coming this was one of my goals.

Joining a club allowed me to really experience student life ad make friends apart from KUBA buddies and exchange student! It was an amazing experience! They encouraged and helped me with learnign korean. I also learnt so much more about singing acapella and new singing skills and appreciating adn recognizing cool things about my voice!

The concert is a memory i will always cherish! I am also really happy that Hyunj Jung unni a member as well as engineer is coming to GW this semester! we promise to make videos and send them to our group! Skype in to practices and future concerts haha!

I really will miss them!

At Hyung Jung's & I Farewell:



 After eating, we took lots of pictures, here are some:







 Then off to Daddy-J for flaming shots( baileys and B153):

After we played darts me and Q were a team and we won the first time!!!!!!

Fun night and great seeing some of the Logs Members


Clubbing in Hongdae

A few days later we went clubbing in hongdae together! I had always wanted to with them and it was really fun!

one time when we were hot and tired we went outside and we started singing songs it was really funny!




I love wearing their glasses!


Party time!

 Fun FUn Nigh! Super tired from Dancing!



No comments:

Post a Comment