Saturday, August 17, 2013

Farewell Party

Originally, I didn't want to have a farewell party. I had been to so many of my friends and in some ways it felt like mine because that was the last time i would see some of those people anyway! By the time I leave also there will be no-one here really and most of my korean friends are busy with family, internships or the new KUBA.

Hyunjoo asked me literally two days ago if i was sure i didnt want one but i knew deep down i did! I initially wanted it to be saturday but for some reason she said friday so i said okay and she told the people in our group chat that were still here. I also started inviting people but turns out KUBA Korean Buddies would be having their orientation so they couldn't come Hyunjoo, who is also a buddy this year had forgotten so i changed it to saturday.

Some people who could come Friday couldn't come saturday so honestly i wasn't sure who would end up coming! It was fun


First, we were at the yogurt maccoli place, which is a common farewell location haha. I decided that since i did such a poor job learning drinking gamest during the semester my friends should teach me all of them so we did that most of the time till we left! Although i know how to play most of them now I'm still not that good! Cant wait to teach friends back home though ahha.

Sam, Dubah and Larissa
They came on time! love them

My last bean-sprout soup, radish kimchi and kimchi pancake :(

MJ and Sam 

MJ! <3



More people: Hyunjoo and Terris!


Its a party now: Peter, Johnny and Alission are here! Johnny's fail of a selfie we can only see his arm!





 Everyone! :)

Next it was time for Round Two! My CHoice--> Chunja so i could eat Sunduboo, which is Tofu soup with pork and you get rice afterward. SO delicious!

I had to Say bye to Johnny and Allison though :(




 I'll miss you johnny! Sheeeit! *johnny voice*

Off to Chunja!!


Hello!


Sunduboo! 
Pinapple Soju!


we aparantley all really like sunduboo because we ate it super fast and were fighting with our spoons haha!

Next NOREBANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Had to say bye to some more people before Norebang though!


Bye Richard Kwongyoo kim A.K.A KKK :P


Bye Sam! ( richard is such a creeper)


Bye Peter ssi! He ended up coming to Norebang! :)


Norebang Time!

we are EggCited!

I got home at about 4am! But i had so much fun! Thanks Guys for coming out to celebrate with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment