Sunday, August 18, 2013

Farewell Party: Part II

After such a great nigh at my farewell, I still had to wake up early the next morning for church!
My last Korean church service at Jubiliee! I have had such a great experience, learnt so much, learned new worship songs and met some really awesome people!


Julie Jihhyun, she also lived in texas but is back in Korea :)

I also took a polaroid picture with some girls from my bible study group :)

Trick Eye Museum Part II

After Church, I met up with Hyunjoo, Larissa, Sam, Peter, and Dubhan! We had discussed yesterday going to the trick eye museum!

We were all pretty hungry so we stopped for some Galbitang, there was no Camjatang haha

Yummy :)

Highlights of the museum:


warriors!

Hyunjoo is "bigger" than me haha







They are the worst!


ooh yeah!


haha




It was soooo Cold in the Ice-museum hahah

There was this bike at the entrance, we couldn't resist:


 Debuting, Peter ssi's Modeling profile:



ooh yeah! kkk

Han River

After the museum we decided to spontaneously go to the Han river! We sat on the grass and talked. We also ordered some chicken, yummy!

Back in Anam:

Back in Anam we went to play games! we ended up at the luxury one that has all the games, DVD, and Norebang. It was really pretty and had free toast and cookies!

The hallway


 Free cookies, drinks and more!


 playing Games!


It was another good night! Cant believe tomorrow Im leaving! ;(







No comments:

Post a Comment