Thursday, August 22, 2013

Home Sweet Home!

After a twelve hour lay over in Toronto! Sleeping at the waiting area in the airport with all my luggage! I am finally Home!

The flight from canda to New Jersey was like a hour or two! As i walked out of the plane i realized how excited i was to be home! It was only like 8 am so i couldn't just start calling people! As i am walking to baggage claim, I see my MUMMY! i was so shocked my mum runs to me and is screaming and everyone around is looking and smiling! it was a little embarrassing but hey!

Then i get all my luggage and i turn around and i see my Daddy! I couldn't wait i opened my bag and gave him his Korea University Tie which he loved! Long childhood story about me and my Dad's ties haha.
My room!

After I go home and then me and my parents go out to a Nigerian Restaurant! It was funny to see how i was still in korea mode! I ordered a soup dish and rice just like i was eating Camjatang! I had a hard time picking a drink since i always just drank water. There were no chopstick?!?!?!

My parents made fun of me! I was just happy to be eating good old Jollof Rice! If you've ever tried it you understand!!!













 My Parents :)

Jollof-Rice and Pepper-Soup

Jollof-Rice. Plantains and Fish

I took these pictures because i had been talking to ruby and Terris who asked me if i had finally eaten my "Nigerian Food" haha


what is really cool is talking to people on Kakao all throughout the day! even when i was in Canada i was talking to people and Ga Young unni and MJ were checking in on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment