Wednesday, April 10, 2013

HONG KONG: The Asian Country that stole my heart

     As some of you may know, which could be many since i never stop talking about it, I went to Hong Kong for my 16th Birthday so in 2010. How, and why I picked Hong Kong is really random. I wanted to travel for my birthday and I had always wanted to go to Asia and i recently watched a show that featured Hong Kong and decided i really wanted to go.

Going to Hong Kong was a really cool and Life changing experience for me. Although i travel a lot its mostly to Nigeria and London/Europe in general and this was the first time i picked a place to go and kidn of like a first family vacation too. I went for 10 days and it was just the most amazing experience ever,  i actually cried when we left. I had been introduced to new culture, traditions, people and food! Seen new things expereienced something so different, and new and i absolutely loved it. I knew i had to go back and would most definitely visit more Asian countries.

When i thought about study abroad i really though i would end up in Hong Kong but of course i am so happy I came to Korea. I knew that while in korea it would be a perfect opportunity to go to Hong Kong again. I got soe GW people on board and that was my first trip in korea.

we flew Air India!
 I have always wanted to flow a specific country's airline so i cant have that specific food haha. I love love love Indian food and was really happy to fly air india, which was also reasonably priced.





Travel Buddies: Alix and Shayda <3


We Have Arrived!


on our first night after misshaps with our hostel situation, we finally went out to dinner. As we are walking around we see a long line by a restaurant as i am talking about how i have never been to one of those "conveyer belt sushi restaurants" , we walk over to see what the restaurant serves and GUESS WHAT?!! Its a CONVEYER BELT SUSHI RESTAURANT!!! 


waiting on the long que



 My different rounds :):


                                 




 we also decided to try the multitudes of drinks, Yummy! 

After stuffing our faces, we left and went to bed so that we could be up early and fresh for our next few days! Hong Kong was definitely off to a great start! 


:)







No comments:

Post a Comment