Sunday, April 7, 2013

Misfourtunes and New Friends

Locked Out Of My Room
Every morning, whether i'm running late, i stop to check my bag for my keys before locking my door.  The next morning i'm running late but i remembered i "put" my keys in my bag so I just ran out. Later on that night  for some reason i decided to go home early, and good thing i did, because when I got home I realized i didn't have my keys! Luckily to get into the building and into my floor we punch in a code for the door but for your room door you have a key.

 I go to the lobby and call the manager, who is now home.  in my best way possible I explain I don't have my key. He keeps telling me to call the manager and i am so confused, and he tells me to hold on. After a few minutes I am about to call him again and a girl comes down and says she's the manager.

Apparently she is also an exchange student but lives here full time and became the live-in manager. She proceeds to get the spare key for my room from he managers office but SHOCKER NO EXTRA KEY! Unlike every room that has multiple my room only has one other spare key and guess where it was?? IN MY ROOM! The girl who lived in my room last semester, thinking she would live here again kept the key and one day while studying she opens the door.... Another story but in the end i ask for my key back, which i never returned.


SO WHAT Happens next???? I end up having to stay in this girls room overnight so that in the morning when the manager comes i can get my key! Luckily i don't have classes on friday but I had to miss my first language exchange.  So I  follow her to her room she gives me a blanket and we make a make-shift bed out of foam puzzle toys and we go to sleep.

In the morning we are waiting for the manager to find a way to get my tea. She is so nice she gives me food for breakfast and we start talking. Her English Name is Holly and she is originally from China. By the time i get my key, we exchange numbers and plan to hang out hahaha! 


No comments:

Post a Comment