Friday, April 12, 2013

Hong Kong: DAY III

MUSEUMS, MARKETS & Parties

The weather in Hong Kong is so good! Back in korea its still a little chilly but I CAN WEAR SHORTS!!! Cannot wait for the summer time!

Museum of Art:

  Shayda and I were finally able to go to the museum! I saw the Andy Warhol exhibit poster the day before and i was really excited to see it turns out it comes next month!
It was a pretty big museum i believe 4/6 floors and a good diversity of exhibits.











Here are some of my favourtie pieces( although i dont think we were allowed to take pictures *shhh*):
















After the museum we went out to lunch. I decided to be a little adventurous, i usually stick to chicken/beef but having in been in Korea, i have been eating port quite a lot. I decided to get the Pork Rice and salted egg! I really love when dishes come with egg it makes me so happy haha!




After lunch, we decided to got the Big Buddah but by the time we got there it was too late! the fastest way to the buddah is a 45min cable car ride and we didnt have enought time. Off to the Markets we go!


Ladies Market, Stanley Market, Fa Yuen Street.....

street Food! Yum!


I ended up buying a teapot set! The last time i was in Hong Kong i really wanted a teapot set and really happy i got a good price! Alix and shayda did as well! :)
I also impusively bought a bag but i had wanted a electric blue bag so when i saw it i just hackled and got a pretty good price for it! I was happy :)

Being that it was friday, despite being a little tired we had to experience the night life! compared to my last trip, which was more family vacation, i had to go out and see what Hong Kong had to offer in Night life!


Lai Kwa Fon






No comments:

Post a Comment