Sunday, February 24, 2013

All "Bag-Packed"

All "Bag-Packed"

           

Packing for Korea was probably the most difficult thing to do! It pretty much took me a week and what I like to call numerous "rounds" of packing.
  • ~ 3 1/2 months
  • ~ 3 months (Winter, Spring, Summer)
  • 50 lbs
  • Suitcase, Bag-Pack, Carry-on
Crisis:
  • Fashionista Vs. Tourista
  • Maxxinista Vs. Minimalista 
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!! ...........Or Not ;( 

So in my packing "rounds" i tried to find that best 50 lbs worth of multi-seasonal clothing, "looking cute",  and 3 months worth of toiletries, and space for shopping. I know I will probably be  paying excess luggage when coming back but  I REFUSE to pay for excess luggage going. 

Soo at home my final packing weight after trying 2 different suitcases, and then at the last minute going to New York to get a Duffel suitcase was about 52 lbs. I really recommend the "Duffel-Suitcase" not really sure if it has a name but it doesn't have too much weight unlike suitcases and you are still able to roll/pull it :)

Here are some pictures of my "packing rounds":










So those were the clothes i set out to choose from and the last picture is what I ended up packing. *wipes sweat off forehead*

In my next post I will upload pictures of my final luggage and my new room and my first night out in Seoul!!!!!  :)

 Jal-Gayo (goodbye in korean)

No comments:

Post a Comment