Monday, February 25, 2013

Welcome to Seoul........Lost in San Francisco

Welcome to Seoul........Lost in San Francisco

So as many saw on facebook, "I MADE IT"  I am in Seoul now, although I am writing this the day after. My flight was about 19 plus hours, six hours from Newark to San Francisco and then about 13 hours to Seoul.        My flight to San Francisco was delayed so i almost missed my connection flight to Seoul.  phew... so happy i didn't miss my flight. After sprinting through the airport to my gate i made it just in time. Do you know what didn't make it on time? MY LUGGAGE! Yes, MY LUGGAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! With all my clothes, toiletries, bedsheets towels, you  know everything that i could possibly need! After talking to the people at baggage claim, they asked for my address in Korea and said they would deliver it today, the day after i arrived. 
So here i am in this foreign country, in my hostel/dorm with nothing but my bag-pack and carryon- which by the way only has my shoes and some socks and i outfit-so happy i packed that.
Thankfully when i arrived to my hostel there were brand new sheets on the mattress and a pillow, which had and intresting stain on it....so that was no good. and for my blanket: my sweater and my Northface jacket!  And Just my luck the heated floor in my room was not working so just like the temperature outside it was about 32!! So toasty...NOT!

Anyways.. Here are some pictures of my room/other things:


My closet: lots of space ;)

Bed

fridge

Desk

Bathroom

Allive Gositel: Exchange Student Dorm/Hostel

More space & air conditioner 



My Door!


Its nice and Cosy :) well thats all for now.... Jal- Gayo(Goodbye)

No comments:

Post a Comment