Monday, February 25, 2013

Night and Day

Night and Day

So my first night in Seoul was awesome! Unfortunately i do not have any picture because it happened on a whim and I  didn't have my camera & iPad.

Short Recap of First Night:

  • Met some neighbors and housemates
  • Had McDonalds, which is conveniently across the street lol. only got chicken nuggets but next time i will try something from the korean menu and have pictures!
  • Went out with my house mates to Daddy J, a bar near campus, where most exchange students go.
  • Met quite a few Exchange students mostly european: Germany, Netherlands, Hungary, France, Holland, Amsterdam, Brazil, Russia, New Jersey(lol), Tanzania, Canada... The list goes on.
  • Went to club/bar, Ho- Bar *shrug* - Dont ask lol with some of the new people i met.
  • Watched a dance Battle between some of the korean guys and exchange students! Shout out to my Italian friend, You totally won!
  • Participated in this dance battle lol!-For those of you who know me, I DANCED IN PUBLIC GUYS!!!!!!! lol
A well spent night and introduction to Seoul/ KU nightlife ;)

First day:

   I spent all day today awaiting the delivery of my package, which DID NOT ARRIVE!!!!!! :( And apparently, is STILL IN SAN FRANCISCO!!!!!! United Airlines!?! afjdajldjajl;a;ja I NEEDS MY STUFF MEHN!

After skyping a friend and my Mummy! I miss you all already! I decided to man up and go out by myself! I walked to campus which about 7 minutes away, so now i know my way to campus!!! WHooooo *happy dance* On my way back I stopped at, you wont believe what!! CVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!  



Yogurt, Egg-Salad Sandwich, Peach drink

Yummy in my tummy!
Dinner:
            For Dinner I met up with some friends from last night and after looking walking into a few restaurants, being rejected because we were a group of about 15 Foreigners lol! we ended up at a Korean BBQ Restaurant!!!!!! I was beyond Excited!!!!!!

I was a little nervous because I cant really eat with chopstick, I Know! I'm ashamed lol BUT I FIGURED IT OUT!!  Shout out to Sona & Juna ( I probably didn't spell either right) for helping! and to Sana, who is a Korean BBQ expert! She cooked and showed us how to eat everything!!!! :)

Radish kimchi(yum), salad(i think lol), lettuce( for making a wrap with the meat) 
some of my friends: martzi(left), Chris

sana

Kimchi! and really good dipping sauce(left)

Pork & Beef


BBQ time!!! smelled soooooo Good!

They are hilarious!


Stuffed! Jonna & CoCo!

 Fun Night!!!!!! Hopefully I get my luggage tomorrow! 

Tomorrow is Day 1 of orientation, I'm excited!

Jal-Gayo!


1 comment:

  1. Omg korean bbq is amazing! I'm glad you're having fun, loving the pics! xx

    -Si

    ReplyDelete